Clamoxyl LA Injection 150mg/ml - 100ml (requires prescription)
Clamoxyl LA Injection 150mg/ml - 100ml.
Clamoxyl Long Acting Suspension for Injection is suitable for the control of infections caused by susceptible organisms in sheep, dogs and cats where prolonged activity from a single injection is required. It may also be used to control secondary bacterial invasion in conditions where bacteria are not a primary cause of disease.
Particular indications for Clamoxyl L.A. Injection are:
1. Alimentary tract infections, including enteritis.
2. Respiratory tract infections.
3. Urogenital tract infections, including cystitis and metritis.
4. Skin and soft tissue infections, including wounds, abscesses, foot infections, joint and navel ill.
5. Prevention of post-operative infections by injection prior to surgery.
(Contact your surgery for prescription)